Here’s a look at the episodes upcoming on TNT for Castle. All dates and times are Eastern.
Tuesday, November 28
- 1:02 a.m. — Always — When the murder of an Army veteran puts Beckett on the trail of the man who shot her, Castle must decide how much he’s willing to sacrifice to keep her safe. As secrets are revealed and feelings are put on the table, the lives of the detectives at the 12th Precinct may never be the same.
- 2:02 a.m. — After the Storm — After four seasons of “will they” or “won’t they,” Richard Castle and Kate Beckett finally gave in to their feelings for each other in the much anticipated Season 4 finale. Season 5 picks up on the proverbial morning after, with Castle and Beckett facing new questions — Was this a one-time fling, or are they now a couple? But before they find the answers, they must take on the forces responsible for Beckett’s mother’s murder that now threaten Kate Beckett’s life.
- 3:03 a.m. — Reality Star Struck — Castle & Beckett get an up-close-and-personal view of a “Real Housewives”-esque reality TV series, “The Wives of Wall Street,” when they investigate the murder of the show’s rising young star. Meanwhile, Castle’s attempt to give Beckett a Valentine’s Day gift goes horribly wrong.
Friday, December 1
- 1:01 a.m. — Cloudy with a Chance of Murder — On Beckett’s first day back from her suspension, she and Castle are thrown into the salacious world of local TV news when WHNY’s veteran weather girl is found dead. As if navigating an industry full of backstabbing and ruthless ambition weren’t difficult enough, they have to do it while hiding their new relationship from their coworkers.
- 2:01 a.m. — Secret’s Safe with Me — When a young woman is mysteriously murdered, Beckett and Castle discover her death may be linked to a repossessed storage unit up for auction. Was the unit connected to her death? Was something inside it worth killing for? The investigation leads Castle and Beckett to colorful “Storage Wars”-like treasure seekers and Manhattan socialites as they uncover the shocking truth.
- 3: 01 a.m.— Murder He Wrote — Castle and Beckett’s plans for a romantic weekend in the Hamptons are interrupted when a dying man stumbles into Castle’s backyard, collapsing into his pool. Unable to escape the lure of the investigation they join up with the small town’s well-intentioned, but inexperienced sheriff to find the killer.
- 4:00 a.m. — Probable Cause — While investigating a shocking ritualistic murder, Beckett and her team uncover surprising evidence linking Castle to the killing. As the evidence against him mounts, loyalties are tested, and when surprising revelations come to light, Beckett begins to wonder how well she really knows her new lover and partner of four years.
Saturday, December 2
- 1:02 a.m. — Lucky Stiff — The brutal murder of a lottery winner has Castle and Beckett up to their eyeballs in suspects, envious and angered by the victim’s sudden move from the poorhouse to the penthouse. As the precinct buzzes with fantasies of what our cops would do if they won the lottery, Martha struggles with the reality of such a decision when she suddenly inherits money she feels she doesn’t deserve.
- 2:00 a.m. — Swang Song — When the lead guitarist of a rock band is murdered, the documentary crew that were following the band turn their cameras on Castle, Beckett and the team as they try to solve the case. The result is a documentary style episode of “Castle,” which offers us a unique glimpse at our characters as they navigate a world that goes far beyond the rock & roll stage.